Business Insurance for Professionals
Professional Business Insurance allows you to protect your business premises and equipment from damage or loss.
Covering a broad range of professional occupations, there are 3 compulsory covers for this policy :
Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, rain and hail damage (excluding flood), water damage from a burst pipe, graffiti on your customer’s building, damage caused by falling tree. Accidental Damage is also included under this section.
Burglary covers you for theft of your electronic equipment and other business contents within your building.
Optional covers are as follows:
- Public and products liability insurance
- Business Interruption covers you for the income lost because of a loss or damage to your property that is covered under a Fire and Other Damage, Burglary, Money, Glass or General Property section of your Resilium Business Insurance for Professionals Policy.
- Glass covers the replacement value of broken glass. Also included the cost of temporary shuttering, replacement of sign writing, repairing plastic signs up to $1,000, and the cost value of stock spoiled by the broken glass.
- General Property Cover for items of your choice such as mobile phones and laptop computers, whether in the office or out.
- Fraud and Dishonesty Covers you for loss of money or goods as a result of any act of fraud or dishonesty committed by any of your employees, either acting alone or in collusion with others.
- Goods IN Transit Covers you for loss or damage to goods in transit caused by specified events such as collision, overturning, derailment, fire, explosion, or theft following forcible and violent entry to your vehicle; the damage to goods during loading and unloading can be added to the cover.
- Money Covers you for loss of or damage to money while kept in your building, in transit or at your private residence.
- Equipment Breakdown Covers you for the cost of repairing or replacing your mechanical and electrical equipment and any electronic device, (including that for which you are legally liable) in the event of a sudden and accidental failure of the equipment resulting in physical damage to the equipment.
- Tax Audit Covers you for professional fees reasonably and necessarily incurred in connection with a tax audit.