If your business is farming, we understand it’s more than just a livelihood – it’s your life.
While we can’t control the elements or market price fluctuations, we can provide the flexibility and options to deal with many of the things that can stop you in your tracks – including machinery breakdowns or loss of feed or stock.
We understand the challenges of life on the land and we can help deliver a range of insurance and convenient payment options that can make it a whole lot easier for you and your family.
A typical Farm Insurance policy will provide cover for:
- Business Liability – Cover for your legal liability for personal injury to others or damage to someone’s property caused by an occurrence connected with your business’ activities.
- Farm Property – Cover for your farm property such as building and contents, as well as farm improvements such as windmills and freestanding silos.
- Domestic Property (Home & Contents) – Cover for your home and contents against loss or damage as a result of certain specified events such as fire, theft, storm, impact, flash flood and rainwater run-off.
- Business Interruption – Cover for costs to maintain your business, including loss of income from agistment following damage to business contents, farm property and machinery.
- Machinery Breakdown – Cover for your equipment due to electrical, electronic or mechanical breakdown.
- Theft – Cover for your farm contents and towed implements for theft as well as damage to farm buildings caused by burglars. This coverage extends to hay, grain, livestock, fencing and farm trees.
- Farm Machinery and Working Dogs – Cover for your machinery for damage caused by incidents such as fire, storm, impact, explosion and malicious acts by other people. Cover is also available for the death of a working dog caused by certain events.