Caravan & Trailer
Caravan and Trailer Insurance protects your caravan or trailer from being damaged or stolen – whether you’re on the road, or it’s just parked in the driveway at home.
Resilium Caravan Insurance also covers trailers, camper trailers, animal floats, unregistered on-site caravans and your caravans annexe.
- Cover available for registered caravans, unregistered on-site caravans, trailers including animal and horse floats, caravan contents.
- No-claim discount rating.
- Emergency repairs, travel and accommodation for trailers and registered caravans – up to $500 for emergency repairs. Up to $500 for emergency travel and overnight accommodation
- Emergency repairs, travel and accommodation for unregistered on-site caravans – Up to $500 for temporary accommodation if your unregistered on-site caravan is damaged by an event.
- Transportation and storage costs – provides payment for reasonable costs of moving and storing your caravan or trailer after an event.
- $500 contents cover – you have automatic contents cover up to $500
- Legal liability for unregistered on-site caravans – provides cover for the amounts you must legally pay for damages for personal injury or death of another person (up to $10,000,000), or for loss of or damage to another person’s property (up to $20,000,000), caused by your use or occupation of their unregistered on-site caravan.
- Option to increase content cover
- Option to cover your annexe for loss or damage caused by an event while it is being used.
Contact us and we can arrange competitive caravan or trailer insurance.