Industrial Special Risk
Industrial Special Risk Insurance is designed for larger, more diverse businesses where it is more practical to combine several individual policies into one. So if you have assets over $3 million and a diverse number of locations Industrial Special Risk Insurance can be tailored to meet your specific needs under one policy.
Targeted Occupations as examples:
- Infrastructure (including ports, roads and tunnels)
- Plastic (injection and extrusion) manufacturers
- Rubber products manufacturers
Targeted Properties as examples:
- Ski lodges and resorts
- Shopping Centre’s and arcades
- Backpackers hostels, boarding houses and student accommodation
Corporate Liability provides liability insurance solutions for businesses that recognize the value that a sound Quality Assurance system adds to reducing their liability exposure. Corporate Liability provides insurance for most manufacturing risks.