Holidays are the time to relax and forget about any worries. Whether you’re at the beach, seeing the sights or climbing a mountain, the only thing you want to do is have the best time possible.
Travel Insurance means you don’t have to worry about the ‘what if’s’. It covers you for business, holiday or even working holiday travel.
Some examples of cover provided by a Travel Insurance policy are:
- Overseas hospital, medical and emergency dental expenses
- Additional accommodation and transportation expenses related to injury, sickness, disease, collisions, strikes and lost travel documents
- Re-arranged or cancelled journey due to unforeseen circumstances
- Lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal effects and replacement cost for lost or stolen travel documents
- Essential emergency purchases overseas if a transport provider delays your luggage
- Lost or stolen cash from you
- Rental Car Insurance excess if you are responsible for damage to, or theft, of a rental car
- Additional accommodation expenses if your scheduled transport is delayed
- The cost of returning home due to ill health of a relative or business partner in Australia.